Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wonderful Doula Training!

As I've mentioned in previous posts, my DONA Doula Training was the first weekend in February. It was an absolutely amazing experience. We had a class of 5 ladies along with our instructor, and we learned so much together! A lot of the information provided was material I had already learned through my own reading and research, but there was still a lot I learned from the training. It was great to meet and interact with other doulas and talk with some like-minded people.

If you'd like to see some photos and more information from our training, please check out my doula trainer's blog: http://doulamelissa.blogspot.com/. She is planning another training in June. If you scroll down to the second post you can read a wonderful birth story.

No comments:

Post a Comment