Sunday, May 16, 2010

Join Me in Marching for Babies

I'm proud to announce that next Saturday, May 22, I'll be marching for babies with the March of Dimes!

"When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to the more than half a million babies born too soon each year. The money you raise supports programs in your community that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. And it funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. We’ve been walking since 1970 and have raised an incredible $1.8 billion to benefit all babies."

I'll be doing the 3 mile march with my 5 kids. Please make a pledge in support of my march for babies.

"Your gift will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care."

No comments:

Post a Comment