Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Breath-Taking Photo Slide Show of Home Birth


I realize I post a lot about home birth on my blog. I support hospital birth as well as home birth, but I feel we see enough about hospital birth in the media and in society in general. My goal is to inform people of the safety and beauty of home birth to offer a wonderful alternative to those who may be looking for such.

The Birth of Amerlyn Grace

This site has a breath-taking slide show of a home birth. I love how the photos accurately portray the progress of labor, and you see that the birth is not necessarily easy but it is beautiful and miraculous. In the slide show you see how the birthing mother and her support team work together in the birth of a healthy baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! It took my breath away and really moved me (I'm still in tears). Thank you so much for sharing this---birth is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete