Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blogging Meme - Tag, You're It!

I don't normally play blogger games, but a blogging friend of mine has tagged me in a "meme". This meme asks bloggers to share three of their favorite, newly discovered blogging reads in an effort to share great content.


And now for 3 newly discovered blogs I follow:

Public Health Doula - I enjoy this blog for really good statistically accurate information about pregnancy and birth. The author is a doula who supports natural birth and is currently working on a Masters of Public Health Degree.

Enjoy Birth Blog - This is a really fun one to follow. The author is a doula and Hypnobabies instructor. I love her positive spin on all things related to birth and babies.

this mom life - A friend of mine recently started this blog about home birth and motherhood. She is also the creator of Bring Birth Home, a website devoted to educating women about the safety and beauty of home birth.

Have fun blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh oooh! I'm going to check out those blogs and put this on mine! :)
    Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am totally behind on reading, but finally catching up!
    Thanks for tagging me!

    :)

    Sheridan

    ReplyDelete