Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cloth Diaper "Try It Kit"


I've posted about cloth diapers before:

All About Cloth Diapers

More About Cloth Diapers - Plus Some of My Favorite Links

Cloth Diapers I've Sewn

Click here to see all 3 of the above posts in the same window

I've been very, very happy with my cloth diaper experience so far. I use prefolds and covers. I'm ordering new prefolds from here and I'm still using the covers that I made, and I love them!

I also found a great cloth diaper kit that you can order online: The "Try It Kit"

This kit allows you to try cloth diapering without investing a lot of money in the process. It supplies enough cloth diapers to get you through one day of cloth diapering your baby. The kit includes 6 prefolds, 2 covers, and a snappi fastener.

For anyone who is curious about trying cloth diapers, but unsure whether or not to invest in a full stash, this is a great way to try out cloth diapers and see if you like them! If you decide not to continue using cloth, the prefolds can easily be used as burp cloths, and it never hurts to have a few extra diapers on hand in case you run out of disposables!

No comments:

Post a Comment