Monday, April 27, 2009

"News Moms Need" Blog for Mothers

The March of Dimes website (that I mentioned earlier) has a blog set up specifically to give moms and moms-to-be information they can use. The blog is called "News Moms Need" and it provides a wide variety of topics for mothers to consider. Some of the latest topics they have covered are: turning off the TV and the computer, fighting exhaustion, help with grief, water births, and more.

I was impressed by their post about water birth, which is something I am very interested in. I am planning a water birth at home for my baby that's due in the next few months, so I am reading everything I can about home birth and water birth.

I encourage everyone to check out this blog and see if there is a topic that catches your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment