Monday, January 3, 2011

Summary of Articles for November and December

Each month I'd like to post the links to all of my articles that were published. Since I didn't do this for November I'll include both November and December in this summary of articles. If you like any of my articles, please share the links with your friends. I'd also love some feedback in the comments if you have something you'd like to say about what I've written.


For your reading pleasure and in no particular order, here they are:

My Water Childbirth Experience


Breastfeeding While Pregnant


Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC) 


Using Pregnancy Calendars


Finding the Right Breastfeeding Support


Considering Home Childbirth?


Sorting Through Childbirth Information


What Are Doulas and What Do They Do?


Ectopic Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms


Considering Natural and Epidural Childbirth


The Role of a Postpartum Doula


Adjusting to Life With a Breastfeeding Infant


Breast Pumps: Different Options for Different Situations


Thinking About Stopping Breastfeeding?


Ways to Support Prenatal Development

No comments:

Post a Comment