Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Helpful Blog for Expectant Parents

The Beginning of Motherhood is a blog I follow and enjoy. The author of that blog is also working on a blog specifically designed as a resource for expectant parents in Utah. There is a provider directory and the blog addresses birthing options in Utah. The new blog can be found at: http://utahchildbirth.com/?cat=32.

I am very excited about this. I live in Utah, and when I was making some big decisions at the beginning of this pregnancy, I found it was difficult to find childbirth professionals in my area who are not part of the common "medical community" (not a physician or a midwife working with a physician). This blog should be helpful to anyone else who finds themselves in the same position I was in.

1 comment:

  1. In answer to your question on my blog:

    We had latch problems, I had to use a nipple shield, which caused Emily to take in air as she nursed.. which led to further problems with her already severe acid reflux. She would nurse forEVER, take a half hour to hour long break, and then want to nurse again. It just wasn't worth it. So I switched to pumping (I already owned a pump) and Dr. Brown's bottles.. It solved all our problems.. and both of us were much, MUCH happier! Haha.

    ReplyDelete