Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mothering Magazine Interviews Ricki Lake about The Business of Being Born


I've blogged about this film many times before, but I just have to keep mentioning it, because I think it is so wonderful and informative about childbirth! I was browsing
The Business of Being Born website this morning and found that Mothering Magazine interviewed Ricki Lake about the film and her upcoming book, co-written with Abby Epstein. The interview was recorded and is available to listen to on the Mothering Magazine website. It's a wonderful interview, and I was touched by Ricki's passion. I feel the same passion for pregnancy and childbirth, and I applaud Ricki and Abby for the amazing work they are doing to inform the public about childbirth options. Please take a few minutes to listen to the interview, and if you have not seen the documentary film yet, I urge you to get a copy of it and watch it. It could change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment