Friday, December 12, 2008

ABC 20/20 Motherhood Special Rescheduled

I recorded tonight's episode of 20/20 expecting it to be a special about motherhood that I mentioned in an earlier post. Sadly, the episode wasn't the one I was expecting, and was about other topics. According to the Business of Being Born newsroom, the special was originally slated to air on November 7, but I've been unable to find any record of it on the 20/20 website. Last week on their website it appeared they would air the episode tonight. It now appears the episode has been rescheduled for January 2nd. In the meantime, you can read the ABC News article entitled Mothers-To-Be Saying No To Modern Medicine, which gives a brief preview of the motherhood special. I'm excited to record and watch the special, and see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment