Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reader Input and Questions

In an effort to plan my posts effectively and try to present information in an orderly manner, I would like to ask my readers for their input. If you have any questions or suggestions for my blog, please feel free to comment on any relevant posts or email me directly at cherylynd@gmail.com. Comments are set so that anyone may post a comment anonymously. There are no dumb questions, and I appreciate any on-topic conversation we can get going. So please, give me ideas of what you'd like me to write about, and I'll be happy to oblige!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cherylyn,
    I don't know if I've mentioned this to you, but I am interested in postpartum "belly binding." Have your read much about that in your research? Its supposed to offer support to the abdominal and back muscles and help everything return to normal faster.
    Anyway, if you've read anything about that I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete