Monday, October 20, 2008

Hypnobabies Class Series in Orem, UT

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been researching some childbirth methods, and one that is really intriguing to me is Hypnobabies, because it offers the possibility of natural painless childbirth. So far I've found two Hypnobabies instructors in Utah County. Littia Sellers is one who has experienced natural pain-free childbirth first-hand through the Hypnobabies method and is now an instructor helping other women achieve the same wonderful experience. I'll be observing her next class series starting November 1, and I'm really excited about it!

Laura Lund is another Hypnobabies instructor in Utah County. She has experienced and taught both Hypnobirthing and Hypnobabies, and prefers the Hypnobabies method. Her next class series begins in January.
I've added links to both instructors websites on the right side of the page for anyone interested and for future reference.

1 comment: