Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ectopic Pregnancy, Epidural Childbirth, and Doulas

I'd like to share three of my recent articles published on the Pampers website:


Ectopic Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms - My experience with an ectopic pregnancy scare.


Considering Natural and Epidural Childbirth - Personal observations and suggestions for when considering pain relief options for childbirth.


What are Doulas and What Do They Do? - How my doula transformed my birth experiences.


Please read and pass these articles on to those whom you feel might benefit from them. It's about empowering women to make informed choice in pregnancy and birth.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Cherylyn, you brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad that I was able to serve you. I feel like I haven't been there much for you since, but I am truly grateful for having had the opportunity to serve you twice! You have come so far and learned so much. I am in awe of everything that you do. You have so much passion for this work. I LOVE IT! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, I miss you a lot, but I'm really glad you're able to support women where you are. They're really blessed to have you. Even though it was just for 2 births, your support and influence were huge to me. I want you to know that, even though we only lived close for a few years I will always hold those memories close to my heart. It was your support that ultimately made me want to become a doula and serve other women in the ways that you served me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete