- Prepare Mothers and Fathers for Cesarean Birth: Should cesarean education be a part of all prenatal education?
- Unnecessary C-sections on the Rise
- Rate of C-sections in the US is 'Undeniably High,' Doctor Says
- Cesarean Rates in Women of Size: Are heavier women more likely to have a c-section?
- Special Scars - Special Women: For women who have had a cesarean. The creator also has a facebook page and Yahoo group for the same purpose.
- Labor Deemed Good for Women
- VBAC or Repeat C-section: I found this through Jill on The Unnecesarean. She said it's her favorite resource on the topic.
- A Woman's Guide to VBAC: Putting Uterine Rupture Into Perspective: Comparing the risk of uterine rupture alongside other potential birth risks.
- A Woman's Guide to VBAC: Navigating the NIH Consensus Recommendations
- VBAC After 2 Cesareans: Distorted Risk Perception: Are doctors making this out to be more dangerous than it actually is?
- Bill Gates and Robot Cesareans: Are c-sections routine enough to be performed by robots?
- Every Bit as Magical: The "natural c-section". Can cesarean birth rival vaginal birth and be just as beautiful? Should we try to make it that way?
Friday, December 10, 2010
Cesarean and VBAC Resources and Links
I've got a few links to share on the topic of c-sections and vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). I'm not going to comment much, because I'd like you to read them and decide what you think. Please feel free to post your opinions or questions in the comments below. Here goes: