Monday, June 15, 2009

Informative Birth Story of an Emergency Cesarean


I discovered a blog called Doula Momma, on which the author posted her birth story. It's a very interesting story, with complications I hadn't ever considered before. I love to learn new things about childbirth, and this birth story was very informative to me. This woman had a baby who was presenting face first and unable to descend in the birth canal because his position wouldn't allow it. Please take a few minutes to read her story. While I personally prefer natural unmedicated birth, it's important to remember that we have medical interventions for very good reasons. I try to present all sides of birth because I feel it's important to know the possibilities and options so that you can make informed choices in your own birth.

Click here to read the birth story

No comments:

Post a Comment