Friday, May 8, 2009

Childbirth Film Advocates Birth Education

A few months ago I blogged about an Educational Childbirth Video Contest by a non-profit group called Birth Matters Virginia.

I'm happy to share with you the short educational film: Educated Birth. It's an entry in the video contest, and I encourage you to watch it and rate it on YouTube. If you'd like, please let me know of your thoughts and feelings about it.

The purpose of the film is to promote childbirth education for expectant parents. This is something I feel strongly about, and a big part of why I do what I do.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to watch the video--but it seems to be posted as private on YouTube and I so I cannot view it. Is there another link I could try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Kate. Apparently in the year since I posted this, the video has been made private. If you'd like to see the results from the video contest and watch the videos that may still be available for viewing, just go to this site: http://www.birthmattersva.org/videocontest.html

    ReplyDelete